Revision as of 00:21, 27 April 2021 by MattEstela (Created page with "=== Lops === It's time. Get into the /stage context, and lets have a play. Cos you need to keep track of a few other things, switch to the 'solaris' desktop. === Loading a u...")
It's time. Get into the /stage context, and lets have a play. Cos you need to keep track of a few other things, switch to the 'solaris' desktop.
Loading a usd in lops
- In the network editor, tab in a 'file' node
- Point it to the pig.usd you made earlier. Careful, the file parameter is about 2/3 the way down the parameter pane, not at the top where you'd expect. Don't be fooled!
- There's the pig, same as before. Big deal.
- Look at the Scene Graph Tree. This is a tree view/outliner style view of your usd file. At the moment you probably see nothing.
- Expand it out. You'll see there's a little hierarchy, very similar to the maya style thing of a transform and shape. In this case its /usdexport1/mesh_0