My 5th attempt to write a quickstart guide. But I think this is the one.
Cmon you big baby, learn USD already.
- UsdGuide01 - USD as a geometry cache in sops
- UsdGuide02 - Load and save in lops, and simple assembly/referencing
- UsdGuide03 - Manipulating hierarchies
- UsdGuide04 - Node style, lights and cameras
- UsdGuide05 - Materials
- choices (variants, purposes)
- more on referencing
- deeper interchange with sops
- context options
- animation (earlier? hmm)
- versioning, asset resolves and stuff