Difference between revisions of "UsdGuide"
Latest revision as of 14:38, 24 April 2022
My 5th attempt to write a quickstart guide. But I think this is the one.
It's June 2021 and this section is full of typos, has barely any images, no hips, probably contains traces of peanuts. I'm after feedback, please get in touch if you find anything confusing/missing/incorrect!
Table of contents
- UsdGuide01 - USD as a geometry cache in sops
- UsdGuide02 - Load and save in lops, and simple assembly/referencing
- UsdGuide03 - Manipulating hierarchies
- UsdGuide04 - Node style, lights and cameras
- UsdGuide05 - Materials
- UsdGuide06 - Variants
- UsdGuide07 - Instancing, lopinputprims()
- UsdGuide08 - More on referencing
- UsdGuide09 - Layering
- UsdGuide10 - Interaction with sops
- UsdGuide11 - Layers and save paths, save styles
- UsdGuide12 - Type, kind, purpose, draw modes
- UsdGuide13 - Delegates
- UsdGuide14 - Volumes
- UsdGuide15 - Animation
- UsdGuide16 - Versioning, Asset resolvers
- UsdGuide17 - USD and sops part 2 (gotchas and pitfalls)
- UsdGuide18 - Quick QnA to expand out later